Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blog Challenge #12: Getting to know you

This week's Scrapshare blog challenge was issued by MidnightScrapper in Cali:

Blog Challenge #12 - Getting To Know You
Copy and paste the following section into your blog and answer as best as you can. You can elaborate (I hope you do), you can post pictures, you can be deep, you can be funny. Whatever you choose -just be honest.
Second part of the challenge - post a picture (from this week) of you at your computer. Don't worry about cleaning up - just post and have fun.

1) Right now I want: Have all the family debt magically disappear so DH will quit worrying so much about it.
2) I wish I knew how to: Oh so many things, so little space. I wish I knew how to sew, sing, crochet, teach, keep my house and car spotless.....
3) When I want to indulge myself, I: make a cup of tea and pick up a good book.
4) You’ll never see me: Skiing
5) A childhood memory that I love: I have a lot of happy childhood memories. Some of my favorites involve time spent with my grandparents. I loved the many summer days I spent with them, gardening, playing cards and just hanging out.
6) 2 things I do every single day: Visit Scrapshare and hug my children
7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far: Spending time with all my cousins and my brother for the first time in 6 years despite the sad reason for us all being together.
8) Describe yourself in 3 words: Traditionalist, loud, caring
9) 2 scrap related goals for this year: Get all my digital photos organized, cropped and ready for printing and getting the current, i.e. 2007 and 2008, photos scrapped so I can work on older projects.
10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? Get a haircut or a pedicure.

1 comment:

  1. Great answers! Sounds like you are very close with your family. I love that. =] Thanks for letting me "get to know" you a little better.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete