Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oh no,

I have done it again.

My poor little blog has been so neglected the past month and a half. I have been so busy with school, home and life that I was not called to come here. But now summer is in full swing, the kids are done with school and I feel a need to come back to my little spot on the web.

Actually I have lots of little spots on the web, places I spend my time puttering around, talking to friends and playing games.

There is Scrapshare, where I go for all things scrapbooking. I also go there for friendship and comraderie. There I can vent about my kids, get advice on nearly any situation, get motivation for my struggles with home care and weight issues. I am also inspired daily by the fantastic artists that share their creations daily.

Then there is Dottie's Weight Loss Zone. This is my first home on the web. I have to admit that I have not been here in the last few weeks either. But I know that any time I want to go back, I will be welcomed with open arms. My friendships there a fantastic. I know that I have people there who will walk with me through the beginning, middle and end of my weight loss journey and then just hang around for the fun of it. I have been going to this web home for many years and I know that I can slip right back in.

Oh and then there is the newest obsession, Facebook. I resisted, I fought to stay away, I knew better but in the end I gave in. I am so glad I did. I have such fun learning more about my friends from Scrapshare and Dotties. I connect with my brother more over Facebook than I have for a really long time. I play games. It is my down time. I love it. I have not connected with a lot of people from my past but truthfully that is okay. I am having a great time getting to know current friends better.

So why did I feel I needed to share this today? Who knows. It was just what came to mind when I opened the blogpad today. Maybe later I will find something more substantial to write about...... or maybe not.......

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you here! =] I need to write...my blog has been a mix of this and that, but nothing to deep lately. =]

    ReplyDelete