Monday, January 17, 2011

What a way to bring in the New Year

Okay, I said I was going to keep up with this project 365 thing.  I said that I was not going to fold within the first month.  I said I was looking forward to taking on this challenge to jumpstart my return to scrapbooking after the great computer death of 2010.  All of those things are still goals so I guess I better get started huh?

This is the beginning of my project 365.  This is us rockin in 2011.  Yeah, we are a wild bunch, aren't we?
Emily working to stay warm while she waits for midnight.

David hangin' with the DS and avoiding the camera.

Jessie chattin it up on Facebook.  Aren't the Christmas jammies the coolest?

Yeah, he is a wild man.  Matt was catching a nap waiting for midnight.  He claims that the FoodNetwork show we were watching was responsible.

My exciting  New Year's Eve dinner from Taco Bell.  I had Matt pick it up for David and I after the petting zoo at The Gilbert House that the 4-H club participated in.  I am told they about froze to death out there but everyone seemed none the worse for wear.

 The Rose Bowl is a New Year's Day tradition!  It was a little weird that there was no Pac-10 team in the game this year but it was a good game all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment