Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Projects and plans.....

I have neglected this blog for a long time. I have a lot of excuses but the bottom line is that I have not been here writing.

BUT.......

This is a new year and I have projects and plans for 2011. Some of these projects and plans include this blog, others are personal and some are for my home and family.

The most intensive project I am undertaking is Project 365. Project 365 is a photography/scrapbooking challenge. The basic idea is to take at least one photo every day of the year and then make scrapbook layouts to incorporate them all. I am excited to take on this challenge and see if I can do it. It certainly incorporates two of my greatest loves. I will be featuring my layouts and photos here quite often.

Other projects and goals for 2011 include keeping the weight loss trend going. I started weight watchers in November and lost throughout the holidays. I am very proud of that. I will continue to work toward my ultimate goal of getting to a healthy weight. I also have a goal of changing the way I react to situations at home and how I deal with the kids. I need to be more positive in my approach to parenting. This is going to be a big challenge but it is one that hopefully will bring many positive things to our family.

The last challenge I am taking on is the clutter and chaos in my home. A change is necessary. There is just too much stuff in this house. I need to get rid of a bunch of it. In order to get that done, I will be more active on the Manage Your Life on Scrapshare.