Monday, July 5, 2010

Clutter, clutter everywhere

I admit that I am the world's worst housekeeper. Sadly, my children are no better and DH..... well, let's just say that if it falls around DH there it sits.

But, I am sick to death of the mess. It needs to go away!

So to this end I posted a question on the Manage Your Life forum at scrapshare asking for guidance on what to do. I need help. Ideally, that help would be someone with a magic wand to wave and make it all go away. Since that is not likely to happen and I can't ask my friends to help me out AGAIN, I must conquer this problem on my own. Hence asking for advice from my online friends who are wonderful by the way.

Now I have a list of ideas and a desire to implement them. Now I need to find the follow-through. That is where this blog is going to come in handy. It will be my gotta get it done/how far have I come journal.

First up is to rid this house of garbage. I may need to buy stock in a garbage bag company.

No comments:

Post a Comment