Thursday, September 4, 2008

SS Blog Challenge #29

It has been a while since I have blogged or done a challenge. Now that school is back in session and I have a little more time to think I plan to get back to them. This week's challenge was issued by Junior Tx.

Blog Challenge #29

I sort of took the summer off from my blog. I am not sure if it was because I was home 24/7 with the kids and didn't have time to compose a single thought, or I just didn't have anything to say. I missed it. This past week I was visiting mlc in co's blog and she has a Wordless Wednesday entry. Oooooh, I thought, this would be an easy way to get myself blogging again. Um, it was more difficult than I expected. So this will be a wordless challenge this week. Find a picture that speaks for you. Use google image or one of your own images. Martha used a site called http://failblog.org/ for some funny ones. I can't wait to see what everyone has to "say".


WORDLESS BLOG CHALLENGE: VACATION SERENITY

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Perfect title for the photographs -especially the second one. I can see myself sitting there for hours.

    ReplyDelete