Thursday, March 1, 2007

Creative Countdown

This week's blog challenge is pretty easy. I think I can even handle it after the week we have had. Nothing bad really, just busy, busy, busy. So here we go:

10 Favorites
Color: Spring green
Food: Pizza
Month: April
Song: Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue by Toby Keith
Movie: Dirty Dancing
Sport: Basketball
Season: Spring
Day of the Week: Saturday
Ice Cream Flavor: World Class Chocolate from Baskin Robbins
Time of Day: Nap time

9 Currents
Mood: Somber
Clothes: Sweats and a T-shirt
Taste: Not sure
Desktop: Yellow tulips
Toenail Color: Natural
Time: 11:15 p.m.
Surroundings: My living room
Thoughts: Surprise over a news article
Wonderings: Why people live in tornado country and why there seems to be more and more deadly storms recently.

8 Firsts
Best Friend: Stephanie Blackwell
Kiss: Donny something or other -- real memorable, huh?
Screen Name: Jessmom
Pet: Kitty Kat
Piercing: ears
Crush: Skip Marler
Computer: Atari
Home Location: Brownsville, Oregon

7 Lasts
Cigarette: Never
Drink: Blue Hawaiian last Friday at a work gathering
Kiss: goodnight kiss from my little boy
Movie seen at the theater: Over The Hedge (sneak peak for HP workers that did some work for the movie)
Phone Call: Fellow 4-H leader asking for a phone number of a mutual friend.
CD played: Daryl Worley
Gift received: My laptop for christmas

6 Have You Evers
Dated One Of Your Best Friends: No
Broken the Law: No
Been Arrested: No
Skinny Dipped: yes once
Been on TV: yes in an interview for the news
Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: no

5 Things
You've Eaten Today: chicken and rice, beef roast, baked potato, brocolli and cauliflower
You've Done Today: Surfed the net, played with my son, drove my daughter to a farm to pick up a couple new goat kids
You Can Hear Right Now: The TV news, DH eating potato chips
You Can't Live Without: My family, my computer, my camera
You Do When You're Bored: Play on the computer, knit, read

4 places you've been today
DD's school
Wilsonville to get goats
Newburg to the farm store
Home in my glider chair with my laptop

3 people you can tell anything to

Pam R.
Debbie M.
Matt B.

2 Choices
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Hot

1 thing you wanna do before you die: See my babies grown, married and happy

No comments:

Post a Comment