Saturday, October 25, 2008

Silence, blessed silence

Awwwwwwwww.

DH and the kids just left. I am going to enjoy my moments of silence while I have them. They headed out to see some friends and I get to enjoy my house, my Saturday football and some sort of craft project all by my little lonesome.

So what am I going to do with my free time? Well first I am going to finish vacuuming the great room and living room so I don't have to feel too guilty about not doing any house care. After that I am going to play with some new beads that came in the mail yesterday. They are for making Christmas themed charms for the SS Christmas charm swap. I also have a couple of Christmas theme earring sets and a new watch face that I want to design a beaded band for.

If I get done with those projects, I may get all crazy and drag out the scrapbooking stuff. I have not touched my paper crafting stuff for a while so maybe today should be the day. Oh the possibilities.......

No comments:

Post a Comment