Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rain, rain and more rain!!

It is an inside kind of day today. It is raining buckets outside today and no one wants to venture out into it. I am using the quiet morning to get a gift album finished for my friend's baby girl. This is a project that should have been done a few weeks ago. I have been feeling idea blocked so I put it off, then I had to get the gift album done for my SIL. Her shower is today but I am not able to attend because I have to be here for my daughter's basketball game. My FIL came down and picked up my other daughter so she can attend the shower. Consequently, I was able to send the gift album up to the shower with her. I am feeling a bit insecure about this gift. I think it is a nice album, my CMC team thinks it is a nice album but SIL is a non-scrapbooker so I am not sure what SHE will think. I have had a rocky relationship with her so I hope this turns out to be something unique that she will enjoy and use. I had the darn thing all wrapped up before I thought about taking pictures of some of the pages. :( I used the Once Upon a Baby Boy album kit available from Creative Memories and two packs of spargo pages for this album.

The other gift album I am doing is more generic. I am doing it in a 7 x 7 album with a pastel snap pack and a pack of soft touch papers on natural pages. All of these items are CM of course. I am hoping this will be a good Mom's brag book for my friend.

It feels good to be back to scrapping. I have been treading water for a while now, unable to find the inspiration to get anything done so to have paper on pages is awesome. Now I just need to translate that enthusiasm over to my own projects that are being neglected lately.

Happy scrapping on this rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment