Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog Challenge #10: Photo Savenger Hunt - Bad Habit and Joy

Today I am doubling up because we are leaving tomorrow morning for the weekend. The first picture is joy. The kids returned from my mom's last night to find what the Easter Bunny had left them. These are three joyful kids. They get joy out of little gifts and I get joy from them. Watching their happy smiles and hearing their excited directions to each other as they search for goodies helped to dull the ache of loss that I was dealing with last night with the loss of my grandmother. These three were a source of joy for her as well. Remembering that brings more joy for me.


This is a picture of my bad habits or at least a couple of them. I watch way too much TV. During the day I watch or listen to endless sitcom reruns unless a ball game is on. In the evening more sitcoms or a select few reality tv programs.

The other bad habit is piling laundry into baskets and letting them sit. I hate folding laundry. Even more than that, I hate going to all that work only to have that work undone by unthinking or lazy children. Either way, the result is the same, someone ends up living out a clothes basket. Might as well save myself the work of folding them then huh? Seems perfectly reasonable to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment