Here are the details copied from her blog:
This month's challenge is of a different sort. March is Women's History Month. Since we are all women, it seems fitting to have a monthly challenge that honors the special women in our life.This will be a real, well, challenge for me and could result in tears as well but I am game. I will get started tomorrow.
Is there a woman...
- Who you wish you spent more time with or talked to more often?
- Who inspires you?
- Who you can always talk to?
- Whose story you're always in awe of?
- Who touched your life in a major way?
- Who taught you a skill that you use often?
- Who you could trust to point out the lettuce stuck in you teeth from lunch?
- Who you could invite over to your messiest house?
- Who you want to be like when you grow up?
- Who made you want to be a mom?
- Who you've never met, but always admired?
- Who you wish was still here with you?
- Who you laugh so hard you cry with?
- Who can finish your sentences for you?
- Who has been your friend as long as you can remember?
- Who you've been greatly encouraged by?
- Who you'd love to have a one hour conversation with?
Since this is also the month of St Patrick's Day, we'll throw in a little "luck o' the Irish" and make the rules unique:
-Pick 7 (get it "lucky number 7?) of the above writing prompts and roll with them. Write 7 meaningful posts about 7 special ladies. If you don't like my prompts feel free to substitute some of your own.
-Prizes will also be unique this month. EVERYONE who participates will get a special little prize. I hope to have a bunch of participants and I'm willing to give out oodles of prizes!
Remember to leave a comment and let me know you're playing!!! And if you finish before the month is over feel free to stop over early and let me know that you've participated!
I look forward to reading about a bunch of special ladies! Happy Blogging Everyone!