Monday, March 16, 2009

Blog Challenge: Women I admire

Oops, I have neglected my blog a bit this week with all the business of life getting in the way. I need to get back to posting daily. Nothing like the blog challenge to drag a post out of me. Today I want to write about a woman who had a wonderful influence on my life and is someone "Who you wish was still here with you?"

I wrote a lot about my grandma and my feelings about her passing last year in a couple of posts. One is here and another is here. Finally here is the last one here.

I desperately miss my grandmother. She taught me so very much through my life. I wish she was still here as she was when I was a child so my children could learn from her too.

My grandmother was just fun. She loved to play with us. We played cards, dice games, read stories, worked in the garden and just generally had a great time together. I miss Grandma. I would love to spend more time with her. She was a wonderful influence on my life. She is someone I aspire to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment