Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've been tagged!!

Aww the fun little blog games. I like to read what everyone does with these but I have never been tagged before.

This time Tracy very sweetly thought of me. You can find her blog here.

The rules of the game find the sixth picture in the sixth album on my computer. This requires a confession. I am now quite meticulous about my organization but at the beginning of my digital photography life I was not so err precise. I currently have albums for 2007, 2008 and 2009 and then there are all the random things. I have all the girls' pictures on my computer as well because the desktop they use is very short on memory and well....old. So lets see what I can find.

The 6th album is titled Beach. It is a collection of photos from a trip to the coast that DH and I took in November of 2007. He had a conference over there and I joined him for the last night. This photo was taken the next day before we headed home.


The rules say that I need to tag 5 more people. So I have tagged Brynn, Patricia, Sue, Menjiness and CloverGirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment