Friday, February 6, 2009

Love post #2 - Photoshop Elements

I swore it wouldn't happen.

I said I just wanted to use the photoshop ONLY to manipulate pictures.

I said I would never give up my paper, stickers and such.

Well guess what!! I love digital scrapbooking. Don't get me wrong, I still love my paper, stickers and goodies but I am an instant gratification girl. I love the immediateness (is that a word??) of digital scrapbooking. I can take a picture, download it and have a layout done all within an hour. I resisted for the longest time but finally have given in and admitted that digital is going to be a major part of my scrapping from now on so I better learn how to use the program better. So I have been fun learning new techniques, downloading and installing actions and then playing with all of the above. My latest layout features my DD and her new braces. It goes outside my "normal" style but I like it. I am beginning to find that I can embrace patterns, color, stripes and fun doodads. Yep, I have to admit it, I love digital scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment