Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love post #5 - Pictures

I love to take pictures. I love to analyze pictures (even though I don't know enough to truly do that but I do know what I like). I take pictures just about everywhere I go. I love to take pictures of sunsets flowers the beach and my kids. I just love to click away with my camera. Right now I only have a point and shoot but my dream is to have a DSLR someday. I love to experiment with my camera. Sometimes the results are good and other times are not so good but the experience always teaches me something about photography.

Today is the perfect day to love to take pictures. Last year I started joining others at Scrapshare doing a layout of the 12th day of each month. Today is the 12th and I have been working on getting my 12 shots. I love doing this because it gives me a record of everyday, simple things that I/we do each month. Since I tend toward "event" scrapping versus "moment" scrapping, this is a way to change things up a bit.

I love pictures and photography because it feeds my artistic side.

No comments:

Post a Comment