Monday, November 24, 2008

Blog Challenge: Gratitude Day 22


Today I am grateful that my girls have a hobby that they love. Today was riding lesson day. Yes it costs us a small fortune but the girls love it and they are good at it. There are so many benefits. It builds their confidence. They have fun. They work together. They learn to look out for each other. It is a proven fact that kids who ride horses are better, more aware drivers, something we have to look forward to in the next few years.They learn to be competative and respectful at the same time. They learn to take constructive criticism. They learn self control. They learn to keep pushing through tough situations. They learn perseverance.

So today I am grateful for riding lessons, all the things they teach my kids and that I can afford to continue to give the girls all those opportunities.

Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment