Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog Challenge: Choose Joy

Today I choose to enJOY spending some money.

Let me explain......

I love candles. I love all kinds of scents and styles of candles. My current favorite brand is Party Lite candles. My friend is a consultant. A couple of times a year I decide I need to pump up my candle supply so I have a party. Since I live in the middle of nowhere, parties at my house rarely turn out well so this time I went the catalog show route. It is a joy to be able to do this for my friends. I take a no pressure, let me get you what you need, approach to this because really I do it cause I want to help them and get me some things too. So tonight I enJOYed an hour on the phone with my friend getting caught up with each other while we put in my order. I am so excited to have all my new stuff heading my way. And the bonus is that we ordered well before the cutoff for pre-Christmas delivery so I will have all my pretty things to decorate my house while I host my family for Christmas.

Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment