Monday, December 1, 2008

Blog Challenge: Gratitude

It is December 1st. Where has the month of November gone? With the beginning of the new month it brings an end to the Gratitude Blog Challenge. Sherry, a wonderful woman I met on Scrapshare, issued the gratitude challenge at the beginning of November. I started making a daily gratitude post on November 3rd and continued through the entire rest of the month. Today she promised to post another blog challenge for the month of December. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. This has been a fun challenge that has made a lot of us slow down a bit each day and find something good out of the most crazy events.

So today I am doing a bonus gratitude post because I missed November 1st and 2nd. Today I am grateful for Sherry who started this whole thing. I am so grateful that Sherry issued this challenge. Some of the days really made me think to find my gratitude. It was a real blessing to have to do. I am grateful for the effort it required. I am grateful for the positive things that I found to post about. I am grateful for Sherry and her challenge because it made me write on my blog every day, something I have been trying to find a way to do for a long time. Thanks so much Sherry.

Until next time........

1 comment:

  1. I am catching up on a lot of commenting that I've wanted to do, but just couldn't because I was trying to make it to everyone's blog that was participating. Now that it's Traci's challenge, I don't have to worry about it and can read at leisure...um, it is 1:28 a.m though. LOL I can not sleep! Anyway, thanks for the sweet words. I've enjoyed getting to "know" you more through your blog. Let me know when your prize gets there! =]

    ReplyDelete