Monday, December 15, 2008

Blog Challenge: Choose Joy

This week's theme is glitter/shine. I am choosing to find joy in the glitter and shine of the snow we have on the ground here right now. The kids were out of school today because of it and they won't have school again tomorrow because of the slick ice on the roads. That could get me down if I let it because there is lots I need to do and it would be easier if they are off at school. Instead I am choosing to find joy in the situation. I am finding joy that I got a great photo taken that I can use for cards and gifts, assuming I get time to do those things. If I don't, I still have the shot to make a memory page of the day for the scrapbook. I am choosing to see the joy the snow day created for my kids. They had a great time playing in the cold, white stuff. And I choose to find joy in my DS's first trips down the sledding hill this year.

As for the glitter/shine part, the sun shines and makes the snow glitter, sparkle and shine. It is so pretty to look at.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment