Friday, January 2, 2009

Blog Challenge: Choose Joy

Well, I did not quite make it all the way with this challenge but I feel good about what I did get done. That was the point, to choose joy each day. I choose to find the joy of doing as much as I did and letting go of the fact that I did not complete it all.

Tracilou, another Scrapshare sister, has issued the challenge for this month and I will post the details in my initial post tomorrow. It is a photography challenge. I love it.

With the new year there are lots of challenges starting up. I am narrowing down my choices and deciding what I truly think I can accomplish this year. Of course in addition to scrapbooking/art challenges, I will also be working on weight issues, healthy eating issues, home care issues and parenting issues. I am looking forward to the new year and choose to find the joy in the possibilities.

Happy New Year everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a fantastic job with the challenge and I've really enjoyed reading your posts!!

    ReplyDelete