Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Find beauty Day 4

Given all the rain and wind today it was difficult to find anything really beautiful. Usually I love the rain but today I was not feeling wonderful so the rain and wind were just dreary. So since outside was not beautiful and inside the house is a mess, I turned to an old standby. I went looking for beauty in my PSE organizer.

I did not have to look far to find this panoramic shot I took last weekend at the beach and stitched together in PSE.

And this

And this one too.

Oh and I can't leave this one out!


I love sunsets and am getting better at photographing them. Add in a visit to the beach and you have the makings of a beautiful shot. These shots give me the warm fuzzies just looking at them. It is fun to share them with people so I did. The last one was one of my Christmas gifts to my Dad. I love to look at these shots because they bring back wonderful memories of time spent with my family in one of my favorite places. I hope you enjoy them too.

Until tomorrow......

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the glimpse of warmth! I really needed to see these pictures, lol.

    ReplyDelete