Monday, January 5, 2009

Find beauty

Yikes it is getting late and I need to get my person to bed but then I remembered that I had not blogged today. Double yikes!!

The beauty I saw today does not include a photo. Well I am sure I have one of the subject but usually she has a child clinging to her that is not my child and therefore I can't post them here.

Obviously, this post is about a person. She is my son's preschool teacher. Nearly every teacher I have ever known, including my own parents, have been beautiful, wonderful people but preschool teachers and kindergarten teachers hold a special place. I mean really, I love my 4-year-old but to voluntarily spend 2.5 hours 3 times a week with 20 of them and then the other two days a week with 16 3-yos? Good grief! She is amazing! She truly loves each and every one of her students. She is so patient and kind. She works so hard and the kids really respond to her. She cracked me up today. Due to snow and ice the week before winter break was to start, school was canceled extending break for an extra week. Ms. Dianna was almost as giddy as the kids to be back at school. It was hilarious and endearing all at the same time. I am so glad this special lady is teaching my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment